Maximize your California Auto Insurance Savings
by Knowing the Auto Insurance Discounts
You want California auto insurance savings, so you’re going to need to get a few auto insurance discounts. Just about everyone can qualify for at least one auto insurance discount, so make sure you ask your insurance agent about the different types of California auto insurance discounts available, and get the most out of your California auto insurance policy.
Of course, you’ll still need to be a save driver, avoid accidents, and keep out of range of police radar guns! Tickets increase rates.
But if you are already a good driver, and want to save even more on your California auto insurance, then you want to make sure you are getting all the California auto insurance discounts you qualify for.
Understanding what auto insurance discounts are available is also a way to make sure you get the most when you compare auto insurance online.
Here are some of the great discounts that our California auto insurance companies offer:
Here are Top 7 Auto Insurance Discounts that May be Available:
- Multi-Policy Discounts: Many insurance companies will reward you with auto insurance discounts if you purchase more than one policy. The most common combination of policies to bundle are your auto insurance and your home insurance. This not only saves you money, it is more convenient and may be the best way to avoid any gaps in your protection.
- Home Owner Discount: You have a proven track-record of responsibility when you purchase a home, and have demonstrated stability. Some insurance companies will give you a discount when you own your home, condominium or town home.
- Multi-Car Discount: If you own more than one vehicle and insure it with the same carrier, you can save money on your auto insurance. I guess this makes sense; you can’t drive them at the same time.
- Good Student Discount: Do you have a teen with an excellent academic record? If you do, you may be able to save money on your auto insurance. Many insurance companies will give you a discount for your honor student. Call your IronPoint Agent to see if your student qualifies.
- Occupation Discounts: If you work in certain qualifying occupations, some insurance carriers will give you an auto insurance discount. This are called affinity programs. Give your IronPoint Agent a call to see if you qualify.
- Affinity Discounts: Some insurance companies will provide you discounts if you are a member of a specific trade, alumni, or types of organizations. If you belong to a group, or have a membership in an organization, make sure to ask your insurance agent if your membership qualifies.
- Usage-Based Auto Insurance Discounts: This is really new, but some companies so have usage-based auto insurance programs that can give you discounts for how you drive your car. This is a great way to save money if you don’t use your car very often, or don’t drive in the evenings. Next time you shop your auto insurance consider a usage-based auto insurance option. What to know more?
Do you qualify for any of these auto insurance discounts?
There is at least one of these California auto insurance discounts you qualify for, but if you’re not sure consult an insurance agent. If you are going to compare auto insurance online, make sure you’re getting the best rates you can by applying all the discounts deserve.