Why do you need professional liability insurance?
As a professional, you never know when a disgruntled client will reward your services with a professional liability lawsuit. These suits may claim that you’ve been negligent or made an error or omission while performing your services. Liability damages may cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. You purchase professional liability insurance, to provide you protection from financial harm in the event of an error or omission when conducting your business.
What is professional liability insurance?
Professional liability insurance, also called errors and omissions insurance (E & O insurance), is purchased to protect your and your business if you are sued for negligently performing your services, even if you haven’t made a mistake. A professional liability policies can help you and your firm pay defense costs and judgments that result from claims over professional negligence, or and error, or omission.
You should seriously consider purchasing professional liability insurance if your business:
- provides a professional service.
- regularly gives advice to clients.
- is requested by a client to have professional liability insurance to complete a contract.
Additional coverage benefits you should get when buying professional liability insurance:
- Flexible payment options: We work directly with our insurance carriers, so we can set you up on a direct bill, and convenient monthly payment plan.
- Work done by temporary staff: If you have work done by temporary or contract staff, you want to get professional liability insurance that protects their acts too.
- Past work covered: Some policies may cover you prior acts, make sure ask your agent if you professional liability offers this benefit if you need this type of protection.
- Great Claims Service: Our carriers are A+ Rated and some of the best in the business. Covered claims are handled promptly and professionally.
Why choose IronPoint Insurance Services?
Our agency and our carriers specialize in professional liability insurance, so we can offer the best overall protection and service.
- Customized coverage: We sell all types of commercial insurance, so we can create package that provides coverage for all your business risk.
- Passion for service: We have knowledgeable, professional agents who provide exceptional service.
- Coverage for contracts: Our professional liability coverage satisfies most standard contract insurance requirements.
- Fast and simple: We make it easy to get a quote, and we do all the work. That’s our job.
- Confidence & Experience: Our carriers and A and A+ rated, so you know they’re financially secure. And we’ve been doing this for over 20-years.